2-Way Control Shutter Valves
Ideal for controlling sensitive media containing solid particles
On account of their favorable flow characteristic, LIAG® free flow shutter valves are particularly suited for proportioning viscous and pasty products. Depending on the product to be proportioned LIAG® control shutter valves can be delivered with various shutter qualities and linearization inserts. Control is performed via a standard 4-20mA (0-10V) electro-pneumatic actuator.
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability
- Product-saving proportioning
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Full linearization option of control characteristic
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- 3-A (51-01) and FDA compliance
- Identical wearing and spare parts as shutter valves
The control characteristic / rate of flow or the control range can be adapted to customers requirements.