Ideal for pasty media and hygienic pigging processes
LIAG® free flow 3A shutter valves have been designed according to hygienic guidelines to meet the high demands of process engineering applications. LIAG® valves are particularly suited for viscous/pasty products and fluids containing solid particles on account of a totally clear passage, as well as, easy and thorough cleaning in place. LIAG® 3A valves have also passed the testing requirements for CIP/SIP capability.
This valve series provides optimum conditions for a wide variety of pigging system applications. By virtue of their simplicity of design and minimum number of components and wearing parts, LIAG® valves are characterized by high hygiene, low maintenance and safe operation.
2-way shutter valve
3-way shutter valve
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability (hygienic design)
- Totally clear passage - no pressure loss
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Designed to be passed with LIAG® DMV lip pigs
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- 3-A (51-01) and FDA compliance
- 1"– 6"