LIAG® Pig Diverter
Ideal for hygienic pigging processes
LIAG® pig diverter shutter valves are designed according to hygienic design guidelines to meet the high demands of process engineering applications. They build upon the same design principle as free flow shutter valves. By virtue of this principle, no product remains in the valves during operation.
The prime use of LIAG® pig diverter shutter valves is with sterile pigging systems, as they can be disassembled easily and quickly even when welded in place, and additionally, offer high CIP capability.
Pig Diverter Shutter Valve
- No dead pockets
- CIP/SIP capability (hygienic design)
- Totally clear passage - no pressure loss
- No product remainders or sticking of solid particles
- Designed to be passed with DMV lip pigs
- Compact design for 90° installation
- Minimum number of components and wearing parts
- Can be completely dismantled even when welded in place
- 3-A (51-01) and FDA compliance
- 1,5"– 4"